Our Technicians Have You Covered in the Laundry Room!
Dryers are a valuable, time-saving appliance. Most people are pretty dependent on this modern laundry-room convenience, so it can be very frustrating if problems occur. Even if your dryer isn’t completely broken, it can be costly to keep running if it isn’t operating efficiently. If you’ve noticed spikes in your energy bills, slow drying, or another problem, schedule a service to get your dryer into top shape.
Gas & Electric Dryer Repair or Vent Maintenance
Dryers have a rotating drum called a tumbler, which circulates heated air and evaporates moisture. The humid air produced from this process is pushed through the venting system to the outside of your house, making room for dry air to enhance the drying process. Our technicians can repair any part of this system or clean your dryer vent to keep your home safe and running smoothly.
There are two main types of dryers that we repair:
- Electric – These dryers cost a little less than gas ones up-front and are also easier and less expensive to install. Exhaust requirements are very minimal: steam venting only.
- Gas – Dryers operating on natural gas or propane cost a bit more up-front than electric dryers, but they end up being the more economical option over time. Specialized venting is required.
With their specialized knowledge of your type of dryer, our team of technicians will provide a quick diagnosis and viable solution for the problem. You can trust Sub-Zero & Viking Co Appliance with your dryer repair and services.
Common Dryer Issues We Fix
Noticed problems with your dryer? From minor issues to major repairs, Sub-Zero & Viking Co Appliance can make sure you get the services you need to whip your laundry room appliance back into shape.
Call our technicians if you notice any of the following:
- Your dryer won’t run. When your dryer won’t work, check to see if it is unplugged or if a circuit breaker has been tripped. You may also have a bad thermostat, damaged terminal block, or broken start switch.
- Your dryer isn’t producing heat. If your dryer drum is spinning but not producing any heat, it may be due to a bad fuse, temperature switch, thermostat, or heating coils.
- The drum doesn’t spin. If the motor in your dryer is running effectively, but the drum doesn’t spin, it most likely due to a broken belt. A bad roller, motor, or idler pulley could also be the cause.
- Your dryer gets too hot. A dryer that gets too hot is a potentially dangerous situation and should be addressed immediately. A bad thermostat, clogged vents, or faulty heating coils could lead to this threat.
Call us at ☎️(424)535-1265.
Dryer Brands We Commonly Service:
Dryer Repair Parts that Sub-Zero & Viking Co Appliance can provide:
- Heating coils
- Idler pulleys
- Temperature switches
Prevent high energy bills, inconvenient breakdowns, and safety issues by scheduling regular professional maintenance with your local Sub-Zero & Viking Co Appliance today! Our family-friendly, dedicated technicians can handle all of your gas or electric dryer repair and maintenance needs.
Has your residential dryer broken down on you and you need a dryer repair as soon as possible? If so, thank you for visiting our webpage for dryer repair in Los Angeles. We have dryer repair specialists for local Los Angeles residents. We repair in all major appliance products and brands. We offer professional and local appliance repair and service for GE repair. Many folks these days have a GE appliance product and are very happy with it. GE stands for General Electric and they have been an industry leader for a long time. We are pleased to help local residents with their GE repair. We offer same-day repair on your GE repair. We make it easy for you to call our customer service department and schedule an appointment for a GE repair near me.
Having a wonderful team of reliable and talented repair people helps ensure that each repair handled by Sub-Zero & Viking Co is good, but that’s only part of the equation. The person handling the repair can only be as good as the tools they’re working with. We learned if we wanted to make top-notch repairs, we were going to have to make sure our techs were equipped with the best possible replacement parts. This is why, unlike the completion, we don’t use cheap parts, but instead go straight to the manufacture and get the parts best suited for your particular make and model.
Between the talent of the dryer repair technician, and the quality of the parts used, you can reasonably expect the repair to last for a long time.
When it comes to dryer repair, there’s not a project that’s too large or too small for us to handle. We routinely handle all types of dryer repairs including:
- Overheating dryers
- Broken settings dial
- A settings dial that has broken
- grinding, rattling, bumping, and squeaking sounds which could indicate serious problems
- machines that have become unstable and wobble while in use
- Dryers that aren’t getting clothing completely dry, even after several cycles.
- Dryers that are eating clothing
- Strange odors
- malfunctioning display
- poor or excessive power use
- Broken mechanisms
- faulty lint tray
We strongly encourage the business owners and homeowners of Los Angeles to not simply think about Sub-Zero & Viking Co when they experience severe dryer problems. We feel your life will be less stressful if you think of us on the days when your dryer is working well and set up a maintenance
appointment. During this appointment, one of our highly qualified techs will come and give your dryer a good going over. What they will be looking for are signs of wear and tear which could indicate future repair issues. After they have finished, you can decide if you want to address the situation right then, or if you want to wait a little while. Routine maintenance work can extend the life of your appliance, while also maintaining energy efficiency.
No matter what problem you might be experiencing with your dryer, we urge you to give us a call. By connecting with Sub-Zero & Viking Co sooner rather than later you will decrease the chances of doing additional damage to your appliance, and will at least be able to come up with an idea of what you’re dealing with.
Contact us today at ☎️(424)535-1265 to find out more.