Beverages just aren’t the same when they don’t have ice. It’s nearly impossible to feel cooled down, or even satisfied when you’re drinking something that’s the same temperature as the room you’re standing in. If you’re the owner of a Los Angeles business, you know a malfunctioning ice machine is more than a mere inconvenience. The broken ice maker can actually cost you business and a great deal of revenue. If you can’t provide your customers with the ice they crave, they will go to your competition. The sooner you get your ice maker repaired, the easier your life will be.
Beverages just aren’t the same when they don’t have ice. It’s nearly impossible to feel cooled down, or even satisfied when you’re drinking something that’s the same temperature as the room you’re standing in. If you’re the owner of a Los Angeles business, you know a malfunctioning ice machine is more than a mere inconvenience. The broken appliance can actually cost you business and a great deal of revenue. If you can’t provide your customers with the ice they crave, they will go to your competition. The sooner you get the problem corrected, the easier your life will be.
Call us at ☎️(424)535-1265
On the other hand, we’ve seen some of the work our completion has done and based on what we’ve seen, we fully understand why some L.A. businesses and residents decide to purchase a new unit rather than repair their current model. It’s clear the only thing some of these businesses care about is making a quick dollar.
We’re not that way. We take pride in our work!
You should know the repairs on your ice machine might not cost nearly as much as you expect. We have gone to great lengths to keep our overhead as low as we can so we can pass these savings on to you. Based on the information you give when you contact our customer service department, which is ready and willing to listen to your problems 24/7, we will be able to provide you with an estimate. We promise this estimate will reflect the cost of repairing your ice maker. We won’t hit you up with any hidden fees, nor will we charge for the travel time between our Sub-Zero & Viking Co office and your home or business.
By taking advantage of our services there’s a good chance you will be able to save yourself the cost of a brand new ice maker. By making a couple of simple repairs we could extend the life of your current appliance by several years.
While it’s possible you’ll encounter the same problem over and over again if one of our competitors handles the repair, you can anticipate smooth sailing and lots of good quality ice after we’ve repaired your ice maker. We’ve done everything we can to make sure our repairs withstand the test of time. We hire the best technicians in the area, they have a great deal of experience and have been fully trained. All of the repairs they handle will be efficient and correct.
A long time ago we realized hiring the best ice maker repair techs in the business was just one part of making sure the repairs we handled withstood the test of time. We learned the repairs were only as good as the parts used, which is why we’ll never try to reduce costs by using cheap
parts. If we need to swap one of your ice makers’ worn-out parts with a new version, you can rest assured the part will be top quality and manufacture approved.
Since both the state of California and the Federal government have created strict laws regarding how chemical coolants can be vented into the atmosphere we have taken the steps to ensure every single one of our service trucks has been equipped with the equipment needed to provide proper containment of the chemicals, preventing leaks until the coolant can be properly disposed of.
We’re so confident about the work we do, on the off chance a repeat service call is warranted, we won’t charge you.
While we have local technician experts on staff who can quickly and accurately repair ice makers built into residential freezers, that’s not the only type of ice machine we fix. If you have a device that makes ice that has stopped working properly, we’ll be able to get it up and running again. We have the resources needed to repair a wide variety of units, including:
- Built-in ice makers
- Under counter units
- Freestanding ice machines
- Freezer ice makers
The technicians at Sub-Zero & Viking Co have been factory certified and approved to fix any brand of ice maker you might own.
We repair all ice machine brands including
- Ice-O-Matic Ice Machine Repair
- Hoshizaki Ice Machine Repair
- Scotsman Ice Machine Repair
The sooner you contact Sub-Zero & Viking Co and alert us to the problem you’ve encountered with your residential or commercial ice machine, the sooner one of our techs can make the repairs, so you can get back to enjoying iced and refreshing drinks.
Sub-Zero & Viking Co, is a family-owned business that has been repairing ice makers since 1999. Since we first opened our doors we’ve encountered just about every known problem and know how to deal with it. With a rare exception, we can provide a very accurate diagnosis over the phone. More than one client has been astounded by how quickly we go their ice maker fixed. They had fresh clean ice before their life experienced many upheavals.
Below are some common ice maker problems which we assess and fix on a regular basis.
- Ice makers that have developed leaks
- Frozen unit
- Ice cubes that are smaller than normal or appear to be misshapen
- Dirty or discolored ice cubes
- Strange tasting ice cubes
- Slowed ice production
- Ice not dispensing properly or dropping without reason
- Lamp or display features not working
- The ice machine feels like it’s overheating or working too hard
- The machine has become noisy
- Your freezer is too warm. Temperatures must be between zero and five degrees Fahrenheit for proper function.
- There are issues with the freezer switch. This switch may be either defective or accidentally shut off in some cases
- The water inlet valve is defective. When this electromechanical valve malfunctions, the water supply is cut off.
- Low incoming water pressure. Inadequate water pressure, less than 20 psi, can restrict the water supply to your ice machine.
- A malfunction with the door switch. The door switch turns on the freezer light and shuts off the ice maker. If the switch fails, the dispenser won’t turn on.
- The ice level control board fails. The ice level control board turns off the ice maker to prevent overflow when levels of ice reach a certain point.
- The water filter is clogged. Clogged filters can easily prevent the flow of water to your ice maker, preventing ice production.
- The mold thermostat is defective. This device ejects ice cubes once they reach the proper temperature, preventing advancement and refills when defective.
- The ice maker produces malformed ice cubes. Low water flows from a clogged water filter or supply line issues may cause the evaporator to freeze, creating undersized cubes or halting production.
- There is water leaking in the machine. If cubes appear oversized, a leaky water inlet valve may be to blame.
- Poor ice cube production. If the environment your machine is in is too warm, production will decrease, as the ice maker takes longer to produce a batch of ice.
- No ice cube production. Water may shut down if the temperature is too high due to other appliances, such as a dishwasher, pumping hot water into the cold water line.
When you contact Sub-Zero & Viking Co and make arrangements to have one of our brilliant repair technicians come to your home or business, you can rest assured you’re going to get the benefit of fast and accurate service without having to worry about gimmicks, bad parts, or hidden charges.
In addition to repairing ice makers that have ceased to work properly, we also provide maintenance.